Thursday 28 May 2015

APEX Plugins

This may sound like a joke but I think there must be something wrong here. This page APEX-Plugin.com is supposed to provide all the plugins out there. The only thing is that you need to log in before you download and that's O.K. However, I forgot my password and wanted to change it. The process is quite simple:
  • I click on forgot my password link.
  • Enter my email address.
  • After that I receive a unique token per email.
  • I enter that token and change my password.
  • The last thing to do is to log in with the new password.
And this is where it starts. I can't log in and nothing happens. I did write an email asking for help but except a confirmation email there was no response whatsoever.

Anyone with the similar problem?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denes,

Solution was to login with a username, not with an email adres.

Learco

Denes Kubicek said...

Sure, but the application doesn't even say that the login is wrong. There are no profile settings or similar.

Denes

Benjamin Intsiful said...

I think the apex-plugin site should review their authentication module. Much has to be done Eg Profiling,Favorite kind of plugins(Process,Page Item, Dynamic) and stuff like that

Unknown said...

Hi Denes,

I had a similar problem.
In addition, I clicked on the link "Forgot your username?"
After this I was able to login.

I hope this will help.

Best regards,
Omer

Slow Cooking Recipes said...

I enjoyed reading your blog thanks