If you work with Vista and would like to create a Web Folder according to this tipp from Dietmar Aust, you will not be successful. In Vista there are some changes made and the path described in the above post will give you a view only.
In Vista you need to do the following:
1. Open Windows Explorer and go to Menu Tools / Map Network Drive
2. There, you click on "Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures"
3. Click two times on "Next" (don't ask me why!)
4. Enter http://127.0.0.1:8080/i where it asks you for an Internet or Network address,
5. Enter system / password
6. Give your connection a name
Now, the images directory will appear in your Windows Explorer under Webfolder: